Crash RX is an innovative emergency airway drug bag designed to simplify and standardize emergency anesthesia. It focuses on the classification of drug needed to perform emergency anesthesia, providing a platform to simplify and standardize the intervention. Designed and developed by Dr. Scott Weingart and Paul Swinton.
- Compatible with pre-filled syringes, ampules, vials or a mixture
- Color coded and labeled sections of the bag to store each drug classification
- Secondary access section
- Auditing options of unqiue barcode, checklist pocket and RFID / NFC pocket (tag not included)
- Lockable zips compatible with tamperproof seals
- Visible expiry date window
- The Fidlock system on the back of the bag is compatible with Resus SCRAM
There are no reviews yet.