Pediatric SCRAM™ is designed to provide a structured reproducible approach to Pediatric airway management within a hospital environment.
The Pediatric SCRAM™ bag provides a structured reproducible approach to pediatric airway management, encompassing the neonatal to adolescent age range. This system of advanced preparation and organization of equipment; set out in an easy-to-orientate age range manner, enhances the performance of pediatric airway management by:
- reducing time to intervention
- reducing error rate
- reducing cognitive load.
“Following the success of the Adult SCRAM™ we received strong demand from the medical community for a Pediatric SCRAM™ bag. This presented different challenges because one needs to take into account the broader size range of equipment required to cover the pediatric body size spectrum, ranging from around 3kg at birth to 50kg at adolescence, and at the same time have an optimal ergonomic design that improves task utilization of equipment.
We used the same philosophy and principles of the successful, Adult SCRAM™, took advice from pediatric pre-hospital, anesthesia and critical care consultants and tailored the product to the specific requirements of pediatric airway management.” Paul Swinton Co-Inventor of Pediatric SCRAM™ line
Promoting the delivery of safe, timely, well-governed pediatric emergency airway management, when getting it right first time really matters.
- A structured, reproducible, laddered approach to airway management
- Integrated, stencilled kit dump standardizes layout, allows efficient pre-stocking, reduces time to prepare for the intervention and reduces the risk of error
- Gross motor indicators and high contrasting colors reduce cognitive load
- Basic Airway and Rescue Adjuncts
- Supraglottic board – can carry second or first generation supraglottic devices
- Checklist pouch – clearly visible and easy to access
- Wipe clean note board and pen holder
- Weatherproof – portable and easy to use.
- Easy to clean – wipe down
And new to Pediatric SCRAM™ an easily accessible information board that can house an age-per-page clinical handbook
There are no reviews yet.