Resus SCRAM™ is an emergency airway bag designed for institutions and systems that offer video laryngoscopy as a primary modality of emergency airway management. The bags were designed and developed by Professor Scott Weingart and Paul Swinton.
- Stenciled kit dump standardizes layout and allows efficient pre-stocking
- A secondary, removable, “difficult airway” kit dump and removable Trach pouch
- New mechanism for the storage of bougies
- Auditing options of unique barcode, checklist pocket and RFID / NFC pocket (tag not included)
- The Fidlock system on the front of the bag is compatible with CRASH Rx, designed to contain drugs for emergency anaesthesia
- Lockable zips compatible with tamperproof seals